Mid-Level .NET Developer
Martin & Company is a leading Actuarial, Product Development, Company Licensing, State Filing, and Competitive Intelligence Consulting Firm for the Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance Industry. This is an opportunity to assist with the development of new innovative web applications within the insurance industry.
This individual will work as part of a small team designing, developing, and creating Enterprise Applications for the insurance industry. They will interact with Senior Compliance Professionals, Business Analysts, and owners to develop proprietary, state-of-the-art InsureTech applications.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years experience in Microsoft.net development
- Strong working knowledge of the following technologies, products, or methodologies
- .NET 4.5 and .NET Core Experience – C#, ASP.NET Core, MVC
- .net core
- Asp.net Core Web Framework
- Telerik/Kendo UI Controls
- WCF, WebAPI
- SQL Server
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- This is a 100% remote work opportunity!
"*" indicates required fields