An industry leader for state filing services in all U.S. jurisdictions, as well as Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Martin & Company has a very thorough and strategic onboarding process for all new state filing projects. We take the time upfront to be certain we have collaborated with our client on the best approach and go-to-market strategy that will provide timely approvals from state insurance departments.
Our team is committed and will become your thought partner throughout the entire state filing process. We understand you have choices, but there is not a more talented and experienced team in the industry…guaranteed.
- New Program Launch
- State Specific or Countrywide Filing submissions
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Bureau Filings
- Property & Casualty
- Personal & Commercial
- Work Comp Specialists
- Life, Accident & Health
State Filing Services:
- Complete State Exhibits, Transmittals, and Checklists
- Build Draft Filing for Review and Sign-Off
- Submit To All U.S. Jurisdictions
- Manage All State Correspondence
- Prepare Proposed Responses to State Interrogatories
- Manage Approvals
- Approval Documents in Word or PDF
Authorized Platforms, Integration & Relations:
- Authorized System for Electronic Rate and Form Filing (SERFF) Third-Party Filer.
- Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission (IIPRC / Interstate Compact)
- OneView State Filing Management Solution
- State Departments and Bulletin Tracking
Regulatory, Bureau Filings, and Maintenance:
- NAIC Model Act and State Regulations
- Strategic Alliance Partner – Verisk
- Alliance Partner – AAIS
- Strategic Partner – MSO
- Independent Bureaus
- State Bulletins
- Bureau Catch-up Filings