Our professionals guide Carriers, MGAs, or Program Administrators that want to strengthen their regulatory and compliance policies.
The regulatory compliance team at Martin & Company have decades of experience and are trusted advisors. Insurance laws, regulations, and guidelines have all changed dramatically over the years and continue to change so you need a team of professionals that you can partner with to navigate the rapidly changing environment.
Compliance helps protect your business and is the foundation on which you build your company’s reputation. The simplest oversight can cause disruption to your organization and add costs that can never be recouped. Start building the right compliance culture and mindset that keeps your business on track.
- Draft a Set of Policies and Procedures
- Best Approach and Strategy
- Adopt, Delay or Non-Adopt
- Bureau Catch-up Approach to Become Current
- Assist With State Objections / Interrogatories
- Product Development
Areas of Expertise:
- Compliance Assessments
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Mock Market Conduct Exams
- Compliance Efficiency
- Compliance Never Rests or Takes a Day Off
- Track New Developments
- Setup a Process to Monitor Regulatory Resources
- Deploy New Information to Key Stakeholders
- Operational Resilience / Governance
Employee Benefits Compliance:
M&C’s experienced Employee Benefits staff work closely with our compliance team to ensure your plans are compliant with both state and federal regulations.
- Minimum Value Certifications
- Employer Contribution Analysis
- Cadillac tax analysis and plan redesign recommendations
- Mental Health Parity & Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) support