Posted: July 2022
Martin & Company is a leading Actuarial, Product Development, Company Licensing, State Filing and Competitive Intelligence Consulting Firm for the Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance Industry. This is an opportunity to assist with the development of new innovative web applications within the insurance industry.
This individual will work as part of a small team designing, developing and creating Enterprise Applications for the insurance industry. They will interact with Senior Compliance Professionals, Business Analysts, and ownership to develop proprietary, state of the art InsureTech applications.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years’ experience in Microsoft .net development
- Strong working knowledge with the following technologies, products or methodologies:
- .NET 4.5 and .NET Core Experience – C#, ASP.NET Core, MVC
- .net core
- Asp.net Core Web Framework
- Telerik/Kendo UI Controls
- WCF, WebAPI,
- SQL Server
- Strong communication skills and willing to work as part of a team
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY